I also would not recommend Drees Homes.we are the second owner of a home they built.
4 cracks in basement leaking. they at least fixed that after numerous phone calls and complaints. garage, sidewalk, and drive way all sinking and cracking extremely bad. took a complaint to BBB for them to even look at it.
they recommended a floor jacking company to lift it. floor jacking company said it would cost close to 3k dollars to lift, it would be better to just tear out and replace. Drees conclusion was, it's out of warrenty(I get that) even if it was under warrenty we wouldn't fix it because it within our specs! house is 7 years old.
garage has been in this shape for at least 5!
so if you want the garage on your 370,000 house to last more than 3 years, look elsewhere.more complaints on build quality but this is the worst of it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "My family and I went to see The Hunger Games yesterday, Sunday, January 12, 2014. As parents, we made sure the movie would be appropriate for our 8 year..."
- "Drove 3 hours to Easton to get these chalks just to have the manager open the doors at 10am to tell us they didn't receive this shipment. Called customer service..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."