Medina, Ohio
1.9
Turnaround Time

I also would not recommend Drees Homes.we are the second owner of a home they built.

4 cracks in basement leaking. they at least fixed that after numerous phone calls and complaints. garage, sidewalk, and drive way all sinking and cracking extremely bad. took a complaint to BBB for them to even look at it.

they recommended a floor jacking company to lift it. floor jacking company said it would cost close to 3k dollars to lift, it would be better to just tear out and replace. Drees conclusion was, it's out of warrenty(I get that) even if it was under warrenty we wouldn't fix it because it within our specs! house is 7 years old.

garage has been in this shape for at least 5!

so if you want the garage on your 370,000 house to last more than 3 years, look elsewhere.more complaints on build quality but this is the worst of it.

Review about: Drees Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Drees Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Michael Kors - Stand by your product on defective hardware!!!! Michael Kors "I got the money as a gift to buy my 1st MK and sadly I was right, they are NOT worth the $$. My purse is 13 months and 2..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more No more Aerosoles for me! Aerosoles "Bought some cute yellow pumps from Aerosoles, open the box and they are dirty! They have been worn and are scuffed from whoever previously owned them. Have not tried to..." Read more