1.9
Turnaround Time

I also would not recommend Drees Homes.we are the second owner of a home they built.

4 cracks in basement leaking. they at least fixed that after numerous phone calls and complaints. garage, sidewalk, and drive way all sinking and cracking extremely bad. took a complaint to BBB for them to even look at it.

they recommended a floor jacking company to lift it. floor jacking company said it would cost close to 3k dollars to lift, it would be better to just tear out and replace. Drees conclusion was, it's out of warrenty(I get that) even if it was under warrenty we wouldn't fix it because it within our specs! house is 7 years old.

garage has been in this shape for at least 5!

so if you want the garage on your 370,000 house to last more than 3 years, look elsewhere.more complaints on build quality but this is the worst of it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of drees homes house construction. Drees Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned drees homes house construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Drees Homes.

Had an Experience with Drees Homes?

Comments