1.5K views

I had a punch list of over 50 items.

Poor workmanship and customer service.

Stay away from this builder.

Poor workmanship and customer service.

Had an Experience with Drees Homes?

Comments

Spring Hill, Tennessee, United States #1224917

Just purchased our Drees Home, it was a new build on our lot, when it got close to the closing date, the house did not appraise for what we were going to pay for the house. Their prices for their options are ridiculous, selections are old school and there really is no design team with any design experience...never use the again.

This company is a awful!Nicole who used to work is the design center knew nothing about upgrades and pricing.

It was all made up for our house. Jim Burgess is awful he had NO CLUE what was going on in his neighborhoods. No matter what work they come and do after you sign your papers be prepared to hire someone else and pay them. Its awful and they will not stand behind anything.

They think if they come and fix things once that it its fine.GOOD LUCK and BEWARE!

Streetsboro, Ohio, United States #808439

Buyer beware.I did not get a lawn with my house.

This is the way the Drees company does business, they try and take advantage of you. Plus all the lots in their development had premiums. Why tack on additional amount to the cost of the house?

This is kind of like bait and switch???:(

I love my drees home!Customer service was great!

They went above my punch list and took care of extras. I didn't mention the grass didn't come in well, they just came in aerated and seeded. Came in great! I also didn't mention the foundation needed touching up, I didn't notice.

They pointed it out and did it!I appreciate the company and love my quintin home.