The lack of professionalism and communication is a complete disgrace with this company.As a new Drees home owner we have had nothing but issue upon issue when it comes down to timely repairs and communication.

I am not upset that repairs need to be done, that is to be expected. What I am incredibly displeased with is the lack on communication between Drees Warranty Representive and contractor to the home owner.

Not one thing has gone right.I have had to take countless days/hours off work when many days could have been avoided with proper communication between the parties and professionalism on their part.

Review about: Drees Homes House Construction.

Had an Experience with Drees Homes?

Comments

THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more 50 Floor - Installation Review from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home Lockridge Homes "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Ebay - Fraudulent seller used our company name, trademark and logo. Ebay "We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months. We don't have an..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more